Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Basing up trees

I bought some Woodland Scenics trees some time ago, but had never based them up.  A friend gave me some plastic that is fairly thick, but easy to cut.  I based up the trees, some two to a base, some just with one.  Its a small project, but I am glad to have it behind me.

This is my unfortunately disorganized work surface.  I have some of the bases with trees, others not.  The camera makes the ground parts look more yellow than they are.

Behind the trees, is the next project I am working on.  It is vacuum formed plastic terrain from Amera.  That is one of the smaller pieces, and I hope to have some ready to post soon.

I also am working on a Scots Saga warband.  I sure hope I like those rules, I am in them for the rules, the expansion that has the Scots, and an 8 point Scots army.

Get painting Jaye!

No comments:

Post a Comment