Thursday, February 21, 2013

Saga Scots

I recently bought Saga.  Jay, otherwise known as the The Baron bought these and they looked good.  I hope they are good, I am into it to the tune of the basic rules, the Northern Fury expansion, a dice pack and 6 points of Scots.

I finished the leader and the two hearthguard units.  (I know, they are called something else, but the rules are not to hand at this moment)

I posed them in my new terrain, instead of the little marble top table I had been using.


Not the greatest paint job, and I used shield transfers because a man's gotta know his limitations, to quote Dirty Harry.

I have been getting a fair bit done lately for a couple of reasons.  First, I managed to strain my back, and have been able to work for short bursts on wargame stuff.

The other is that for the first time in 2 years, we got a winter storm here in Kansas City.  We got almost no snow at all last year.  This is my desk as of noon today.

So no work today, probably not tomorrow either.


2 comments:

  1. We're snowed in here in Lawrence, too. I'm getting caught up on my painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if you want to give these rules a spin, let me know.

    ReplyDelete