I have been working on some small projects, and finished a few.
First, another $5 special from Michael's.
I didn't want to spend a lot of time on this. It was another birdhouse. It had a smaller structure on top, but it didn't leave enough room around the edges to put figures. A quick whack with a rubber mallet removed the offending structure. It left a pretty rough surface on top, because the glue kind of tore wood out. I put in some craft sticks, used some more to make a door and frame it (to cover the big hole for the birdhouse) and painted it. Its a bit dark where I paint, and my eyes are not what they should be. I apparently need to do a bit of drybrushing with gray, as I got door paint on the wall.
The next thing I have been working on is Mech stuff. We are playtesting a quick game for mechs, and we use the click stuff as its very cheap online. All I do is rebase it, and here is the result.
The final project is my retro space guys for Blasters and Bulkheads. I finished the bases and sprayed them with Dullcoat.
I am getting enough posts that I need to figure out the tagging business. I have been poking around in the blogspot stuff, but haven't figured it out yet.
I am still working on my Seven Years War stuff. I have a couple of artillery stands almost ready to go, and another battalion of Musketeers. My buying has been slowed lately because of house repairs. Its always something.