Saturday, March 7, 2015

Packing up

I haven't updated this in some time.  I retired at the end of January.  My wife and I are in the process of packing everything up.  We are planning on moving to Colorado at the end of May, assuming our house sells.
I am keeping some stuff out to finish painting.  I have been working on the 40mm Shiny Toy Soldier figures I bought.  I have plans for another purchase of these to make up the armies for both sides.
I am finding that retirement has advantages and disadvantages.  I certainly appreciate not having to go to a job every day that I was pretty much over.  It was a good job, and I had good people around me, but I was ready to retire.  On the other hand, I am a pretty social person.  I miss the interaction.  I think when we get to Colorado I need to find someplace to volunteer.
So I am in a state of change, soon to move to a different state!

No comments:

Post a Comment